Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye pineapple and pestomole sandwich recipe. To cook rib eye pineapple and pestomole sandwich you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich:
- Use of rib eye steak cut into 1/3 inch thick.
- Take of capers,.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of sugar.
- Take of olive oil.
- Provide of capers juice.
- Use of salt.
- Get of Pesto:.
- Prepare of basil.
- Use of of mint.
- Take of roasted peanuts.
- You need of anchovy.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of Juice of 1/4 of a lemon.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of Oil from anchovy.
- Use of Guacamole:.
- Use of small avocado.
- Get of sugar.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of Juice of 1/4 of lemon.
Steps to make Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich:
- In a blender, put capers, garlic, olive oil, sugar, capers juice and salt. Blend well. Marinate rib eye for 24 hours..
- Blend mint, basil, peanuts, anchovy, sugar, lemon juice and olive oil. Blend well. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, put one small avocado, sugar, salt and lemon juice. Use a fork to crush avocado and mix well with other ingredients..
- Mix crushed avocado with pesto..
- Cut pineapple into strips. Grill with some butter for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Sprinkle some salt and sugar after flipping so the sugar won’t be burnt. Set aside..
- After grilling the pineapple, grill the meat..
- Slice the meat and assemble the sandwich. On one side, spread some mayonnaise. On the other side, spread some of the pestomole. Put the meat on, and then the pineapple..
- Enjoy! The balance of sweetness, sourness and saltiness is right. But it would be nice to get more of the pineapple fragrance. Idea, anyone?.
If you find this Rib Eye Pineapple and Pestomole Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.