Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Garlic Herb and Cheese Breadsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Garlic Herb and Cheese Breadsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can improve your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy garlic herb and cheese breadsticks recipe. To cook easy garlic herb and cheese breadsticks you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Garlic Herb and Cheese Breadsticks:
- Provide 14 oz of Pre-made pizza dough.
- Prepare 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Take of granulated garlic.
- Get of olive oil or non stick cooking spray.
Steps to make Easy Garlic Herb and Cheese Breadsticks:
- Let your dough come up to room temperature so it is easily to shape, then roll it out into a large rectangle. Cut a strip every inch or so..
- Slice your cheese slices into strips half as thick as your dough strips, then center a line of cheese across the dough..
- Fold dough over the cheese making sure to seal it well so cheese does not leak out during cooking. After sealing place the raw breadstick seal down on an oven safe tray..
- Cook on 350degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the outside is crispy. Let cool before eating as the cheese will be hot! Enjoy!.
Sprinkle with cheese over the top. Add some Italian mixed herbs on top. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with more Italian herbs. In a small bowl combine; butter, garlic, herbs, salt and parmesan cheese. Stir it until it's well combined.
If you find this Easy Garlic Herb and Cheese Breadsticks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.