Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage omelette recipe. To make cabbage omelette you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Omelette:
- Provide 2 cup of shreded napa cabbage.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of fine dice red chili pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of pounded garlic and shallot.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil or butter.
- Provide of GARNISH OPTIONAL.
- You need 1 of passion fruits.
Steps to make Cabbage Omelette:
- with oil in pan lightly saute pounded garlic and shallot then add napa cabbage for 1 minute add seasoning..
- add beaten eggs and once egg almost set turn and let set for another 1 minute till lightly brown.
- Cabbage omellete top passion fruit and serve with toasted wholemeal bread (optional open face breakfast ).
If you find this Cabbage Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.