Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Calzone with veg filling recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone with veg filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone with veg filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone with veg filling recipe. You can have calzone with veg filling using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Calzone with veg filling:
- Prepare For of Outer bread covering.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of maida.
- Use 1 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get For of Stuffing.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 of green capsicum chopped.
- Use 2-3 of garlic chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry basil.
- Take 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Calzone with veg filling:
- In a bowl seive the flour, add yeast,sugar & salt mix it & knead with warm water till it forms a soft lump..
- Then knead it for 10 to 15 mins adding 2 tbsp oil to make a smooth dough..
- Keep it to proof or rise in a greased bowl till it doubles in size..
- Once double knock it gently. Then divide it into 7 equal portions.
- Stuffing method:- Heat oil in a pan add onions & garlic saute for few mins add capsicum saute it..
- Add basil and parsley. Off the stove. Add the grated cheese mix it well..
- Assembling Take one portion of the dough roll out into a round shape 6 inch diameter…
- Place the filling on half of the circle leaving some place on the edges, gently lift the empty side of the circle & cover the stuffed side by apply water on the edges seal the sides.
- Press with the fork on the edges..
- Make the other calzone in the same way.
- Place them on a greased baking tray & keep for 10 mins.
- Then bake them in a pre heated oven at 190°C for 20 mins or till the surface is golden..
- Remove the oven and keep on a wire rack,apply butter on the calzone when hot. Serve with tomato ketchup or pasta sauce.
If using any sausage or vegetables for the filling, saute them and place on paper towel-lined plate to drain. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray the parchment with nonstick cooking spray. Turn the risen dough out onto unfloured work. Calzone is an Italian pizza pocket that uses pizza dough to wrap up a filling. The delicious filling here is ready-cooked roast chicken mixed with spinach, capsicums and ricotta cheese.
If you find this Calzone with veg filling recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.