Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch recipe. To make brad's margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch:
- You need 2 of LG chicken thighs, cubed.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Oregano, rosemary, white pepper, sea salt, and thyme.
- Prepare 1 of LG Roma tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke quarters.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 of tube pilsbury pizza dough.
- Use 1 pkg of fresh basil leaves.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
Instructions to make Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch:
- Place chicken, garlic, and seasonings in a heated frying pan. Cook until chicken is barely done, add white wine to deglaze pan. Let evaporate then remove from heat..
- Grease a large, dark baking sheet. Open dough, roll or toss to a round shape about 16 inches in diameter. If rolling, lightly flour surface..
- Drizzle olive oil and ranch over all the dough. Brush it out even. Leave a little untouched dough around the outside..
- Only on half of the dough, spread chicken, tomatoes, cheese, artichokes, and basil.
- Fold dough over pinch the edges well. Slit the top a couple times to let steam escape. Place on sheet..
- Bake at 400 for 9-12 minutes. Then brush top with olive oil. Return to oven on hi broil on center rack. Cook another 5-8 minutes. Watch closely. When golden brown, remove and let rest at least 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
You can serve this dish with rice, but it would be wise not use a very flavored rice (Mexican, Caribbean, etc). The sauce is wonderful but you don't want the. Tomato Garlic Base, Marinated Chicken Breast, Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Spanish Onions, Mozzarella, Oregano topped with Pesto Aioli and Parmesan Cheese. Pizza Sauce, Extra Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Bacon, Ground Beef, Pineapples, Green Peppers, Black Olives, Banana Peppers, Chicken, Ham, Roma. BROOKLYN STYLE Roasted peppers, sausage, tomato sauce & cheese.
If you find this Brad's Margherita style calzone with chicken, artichoke, & ranch recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.