Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy bell pepper nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy bell pepper nachos using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Get 3 of large bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 3 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- Take 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 6 oz of or more pepper jack cheese.
- Get As needed of Toppings: Tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sour cream, and ect.
Steps to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles..
- Place the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside..
- While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquids..
- Next, add taco seasoning and beef broth and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid off so that the seasoning can infuse with the ground beef..
- Remove the lid and continue simmering until the taco meat reduces and becomes thick. You don’t want it liquidy. It should be nice and thick..
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto each bell pepper covering from end to end as much as possible..
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top shelf and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and gets nice and bubbly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly!).
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy bell pepper nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!