Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ramen shrimp stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ramen shrimp stir fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Get 1 packages of Ramen.
- Make ready 2 cup of Shrimp /Prawns.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sliced Onions.
- Take 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- Get 1 cup of Sliced Green & Yellow & Red Bellpepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy Sause.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black Ground Pepper to Taste.
- Make ready 1 dash of Seasoning Salt or Salt to Tase.
Steps to make Ramen Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Boil Ramen Noodles, Drain all the water out of the Noodles, Next n a Large Skillet On Medium High Heat Pre Heat with Olive oil, Once Sillet is hot Add Shrimp, Cook until Done to your Liking.
- Once shrimp are done to your liking, add all the Vegtiables including the Garlic.
- add salt and pepper to taste, once vegtables are to ur liking add ur strained noodles as well as to add tge seasoning pack from the noodles.
- stir fry the noodles and while removing from heat add soy sause to taste… walla…. enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ramen shrimp stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!