Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and mushroom pie recipe. To make easy chicken and mushroom pie you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie:
- Provide 2 of chicken breast chopped up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry thyme.
- You need 1 box of mushroom I used chestnut.
- Get 1 of red onion chopped.
- Get 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Some ghee.
- Take of Pink salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use 300 ml of full fat milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of white flour.
- Use 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 250 ml of Kettle boiled water.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie:
- So get a pan and add a little bit of ghee maybe a half teaspoon and add in the chopped onion and garlic along with the salt and pepper. Cook until browned and then add the chicken. Let the chicken brown for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and then add the water and stock cubes and pop a lid on there for 10 mins..
- Stir and add the mushrooms and let these cook for a further 5 minutes then turn down to a low heat, add the thyme and the milk then when the milk is heated add in the flour and stir continuously to avoid getting any lumps..
- Your sauce should be a good consistency now and almost look creamy. Add to a large baking dish. I used a rectangular one as is a similar shape to the puff pastry. Just let the mixture in the dish cook for around 15 minutes. Then carefully roll the puff pastry on top of the dish. Seal the edges with your fingers then take a fork and just pierce the pie around 8 times. Then take some beaten egg and brush onto the pie Bake on 220c for approx 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.