Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe. You can have ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust:
- Prepare 1 handful of freshly prepared dough.
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce.
- Provide of seasoning salts.
- Use 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust:
- Roll out your dough on a well floured surface into a large oval/rectangle that is about twice the size that you want your calzone to be..
- Prepare ground turkey by browning it in a stovetop pan with most of your Minced garlic. Drain all the juices from the pan and add your tomatoes and onions. Once veggies have softened add your marinara sauce and continue to cook until it reduces slightly..
- Lay down half of your cheese on one half of the dough making sure to keep it a 1/4 inch or so from the ends. Add your ground turkey mix over top then add the rest of the cheese. Wet the ends of the dough before flipping the empty half over and sealing it..
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the minced garlic. Spread mixture over the calzone after it is out of the oven and sprinkle some seasoning salt or parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
This quick ground turkey and peppers recipe is one of my favorite easy weeknight dinners! It has all the flavors of classic stuffed peppers but is so much easier to make and serve. Instead of stuffing and baking the peppers, you just cook everything in a skillet. Plus, it can be served in a variety of ways so it never gets boring. Pin it now to save for later Pin Recipe.
If you find this Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.