Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu recipe. To make healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- Take 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon Krazy Salt.
- Use 1 of (to taste), 1/3 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- Get 400 grams of Chinese or napa cabbage.
Instructions to make Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- This is the same recipe for "Tofu Hamburger Patties". Briefly drain the tofu in a colander. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Then squeeze the tofu with your hands to get out any more excess moisture. Put everything into a bowl..
- Mix it all together well..
- Boil the Chinese cabbage until tender..
- Soak it in water..
- If it's a large leaf, just use 1. If there are small leaves, layer 2 together..
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions and form each one into a patty. Place it on the edge of the Chinese cabbage leaf closest to you..
- Roll it up. Now fold in the left edge and right edge..
- Wrap until the very end of the leaf. Push the opposite end into the center of the meat. If you do this, you won't need any toothpicks..
- You can make 4 rolls. You could also make smaller portions to make more rolls..
If you find this Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.