Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, skinny protein packed shrimp stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have skinny protein packed shrimp stir fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Get 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of Broccoli, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- Make ready 1 of Green Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Agave Syrup.
- Get 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of McCormick's Asian seasoning.
Instructions to make Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Sprinkle with Asian seasoning. Remove from heat..
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of Olive oil over med-high heat. Sauté onions and zucchini but do not burn..
- Sprinkle more Asian seasoning on the onions and broccoli. Lower heat to medium. Add the soy sauce and Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw, peppers and remaining Asian seasoning. Stir and flip ingredients throughly..
- When peppers reach desired softness, add the shrimp. Stir and flip ingredients again. Lower heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve over Brown Rice (optional).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food skinny protein packed shrimp stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!