Broccoli and Shrimp Garlic Stir-fry.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, broccoli and shrimp garlic stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli and Shrimp Garlic Stir-fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli and Shrimp Garlic Stir-fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli and shrimp garlic stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Shrimp Garlic Stir-fry:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Get 12 of Shrimp.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of as required Bacon.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 dash of Sliced red chili pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 100 ml of White wine.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Shrimp Garlic Stir-fry:
- Mince the garlic, and chop the broccoli, shimeji mushrooms, and bacon into bite-size pieces. Devein the shrimp..
- Peel the stem of the broccoli, and cut diagonally (This is the most delicious part.).
- Stir-fry the garlic and red chili pepper in a pan with the olive oil over low heat until fragrant..
- When fragrant, add bacon, and continue stir-frying over medium heat..
- Add broccoli and shimeji mushrooms, and stir-fry some more..
- Pour the white wine (if not, cooking sake), and steam-fry covered..
- When the broccoli is cooked through, add shrimp and salt. Turn up the heat to high. As the remaining water evaporates, the shrimp cooks through..
- When the water is completely evaporated, it's done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli and shrimp garlic stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!