Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty & spicy korean hot pot – sundubu jjigae recipe. You can cook tasty & spicy korean hot pot – sundubu jjigae using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae:
- Get 200 grams of Sundubu (or very softly-set tofu and silken tofu).
- Get 50 grams of Pork belly, thinly sliced.
- Take 5 of to 10 Clams.
- Take 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Take 50 grams of Napa cabbage kimchi.
- Use 1 of to 2 tablespoons ★Korean powdered red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- Provide 1 clove of ★Garlic, grated.
- You need 1 of knob ★Grated ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- You need 300 ml of ◎Water.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎ Beef dashida.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 of optional Fresh eggs.
Steps to make Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae:
- Prepare the ingredients! Remove sand from the clams. Cut the sliced pork belly into 4 to 5 cm widths. Cut the kimchi roughly. Slice the Japanese leek diagonally..
- Put ★ ingredients in a one-person clay pot and fry over a low heat to allow to release the fragrance and spiciness. If you fry over a high heat it will burn quickly and ruin the flavor..
- Add the pork and kimchi and fry further. Add the clams and ◎ ingredients. Turn the heat to high and continue to cook. Season with salt. (I like to use miso to season too.).
- Turn the heat to low. Spoon the tofu gently and add to the pot. Add the Japanese leek and bring to the boil by turning the heat up..
- Drizzle with sesame oil (not listed in the ingredients) and serve..
- Add an egg when you serve. It will soften its spiciness. It is optional, though..
- Use as much Korean powdered red chilli as you like! I normally use 2 tablespoons of it and the resultant dish is quite spicy hot. I like this dish hot..
Sometimes, I like to watch their baking videos just for fun. Another thing about Tasty is that they have a tips section at the bottom of each recipe. Tasty: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses. Food that'll make you close your eyes, lean back, and whisper "yessss." Snack-sized videos and recipes you'll want to try. Below are our picks for easy, fast, and delicious meals — including nutritious dinners, family-style favorites, and seasonal sides and desserts.
If you find this Tasty & Spicy Korean Hot Pot – Sundubu Jjigae recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.