Colorful Spinach and Sakura Shrimp Stir-fry.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, colorful spinach and sakura shrimp stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Colorful Spinach and Sakura Shrimp Stir-fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Colorful Spinach and Sakura Shrimp Stir-fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have colorful spinach and sakura shrimp stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful Spinach and Sakura Shrimp Stir-fry:
- Prepare 200 grams of Spinach.
- Make ready 15 grams of Sakura shrimp (tiny dried shrimp).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chinese flavor granules.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Colorful Spinach and Sakura Shrimp Stir-fry:
- Blanch the spinach and cut into easy-to-eat pieces. You can use tubed garlic..
- Heat up a pan over a medium heat, coat with vegetable oil, and add in the sakura shrimp and garlic until aromatic. Be careful not to burn it..
- Add in the spinach once it's aromatic, then immediately add in the cooking sake and the Chinese flavor granules and sauté, and it is ready..
- Add it to bentos too..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food colorful spinach and sakura shrimp stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!