Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, regular stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook regular stuffed bell peppers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Prepare 4 of green bell peppers.
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take dash of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
Instructions to make Regular Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut off top off peppers and boil for 5 minutes.
- Brown meat with onions..
- Add tomatoes, water and rice. Simmer until rice is tender..
- Add shredded cheese to mixture.
- Stuff peppers and cook for 20 minutes..
- Top with slice of cheese if you want extra cheesy and continue to cook until melted.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food regular stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!