Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe. You can have phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies:
- Provide 250 g of mushrooms.
- Use 500 g of chicken.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need of phylo pastry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of creamy chicken powdered soup.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies:
- Cook the chicken and then take it of the bone. you could use only boneless chicken breast as well. cut into pieces..
- Cut the mushrooms and onion and saute in a pan..
- Add the chicken to the mushrooms and onions. ad in salt and pepper to taste..
- Take the tbsp soup and mix with 2 tbsp of water into a paste and add to the chicken mixture..
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the chicken and let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Mix the egg and milk..
- Spray cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray. line the phylo in the pan. put a little of the egg mixture in each layer. you can use as much layers as you like.
- Put the chicken mixture in your phylo cups and then close it and add a little egg wash on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180°c for 15minutes or until golden brown. enjoy.
If you find this Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.