Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup on the Stovetop.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and It's warm and inviting filled with bell peppers and rice. It's perfect on its own or served with cornbread or a hearty salad. Switch things up by swapping the rice.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed bell pepper soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup on the Stovetop.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed bell pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- Take 1 pound of italian sausage.
- Take 1 pound of hamburger.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.
Ladle the soup into bowls and top with some Cheddar and. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it. I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed bell pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!