Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Buttermilk Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of buttermilk.
- Make ready 2 of each egg — lightly beaten.
- Get 1 ounce of butter — melted.
- Make ready as needed of pan spray.
Steps to make Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Sift together the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Stir with a wire whisk to combine. (The batter will be slightly lumpy.).
- Spray the griddle or skillet lightly with the pan spray; the griddle or pan should be moderately hot. Drop a spoonful of batter to test if it is ready and adjust heat as needed..
- Drop the batter onto the griddle, using a two ounce ladle, leaving about one inch of space between pancakes..
- Cook the pancakes until the bottom is brown, the edges begin to dry, and bubbles begin to break the surface of the batter Turn the pancakes and cook them until the second side is brown. Repeat, using the remaining batter..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!