Stuffed Bell Peppers. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Bell Peppers is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed bell peppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Take 6 of whole large Bell Peppers (Capsicum).
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of long grain rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of onion (diced).
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of can of tomatoes, or 2 tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 1 of smidge of Worcestershire sauce.
For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make. Bell peppers provide a very nice vibrant color to any dish. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Slice the tops off the bell peppers, and remove the seeds. Dice the bell pepper tops until you have 1/2 cup of them, and set aside the rest in the fridge for a different recipe..
- Boil the bell peppers, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain upside down, and sprinkle salt and pepper lightly on the insides..
- In a skillet, cook the beef, onions, and bell peppers til the meat is browned and the vegetables are tender. Drain the fat..
- Add the rice uncooked, undrained tomatoes, water, salt, pepper, and worcestershire. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes covered, or until the rice is tender. Stir often to make sure the rice doesn't stick to the pan..
- Once the rice is tender, mix your cup of cheese in, and then stuff the mixture into your peppers..
- Cover your baking dish holding the peppers, and bake in an oven at 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes..
- If you don't like the bell pepper skins, like me, then when they're done cooking, if you flip them onto a plate so the bottoms are facing up, you can pierce the center with a fork and peel the skins off in large strips fairly easily, instead of trying to do it from the cut side down..
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fun way just to do that. The fillings for stuffed peppers are limited only by the cook's imagination. The filling might be a Instead of standard bell peppers, use colorful mini bell peppers with the meat or vegetable filling of. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers One Ingredient Chef. Vegan Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers Exploring Healthy Foods.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!