Chicken Mayo Nuggets with Bell Pepper.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken mayo nuggets with bell pepper. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Mayo Nuggets with Bell Pepper is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Mayo Nuggets with Bell Pepper is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken mayo nuggets with bell pepper using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mayo Nuggets with Bell Pepper:
- Take 250 gr of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of smallish egg.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, grated or pulsed in food processor.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of katakuriko (or you can substitute with cornflour).
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Mayo Nuggets with Bell Pepper:
- Combine ground chicken with mayo, egg, bell pepper, salt, garlic powder, and katakuriko. Put in the fridge for at least an hour (or overnight, in my case)..
- The mixture is not too firm, so be careful when shaping the nuggets. Spoon the mixture to breadcrumbs. Use another spoon to coat it evenly..
- Fry in medium heat and flip after three minutes or so..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken mayo nuggets with bell pepper recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!