Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, #dabeli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
#Dabeli is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. #Dabeli is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have #dabeli using 31 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Dabeli:
- Make ready of For the Khajur Imli Chutney.
- Take 1/2 cup of Khajur/Dates, deseeded.
- Get 1/2 cup of Jaggery chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Imli/Tamarind.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saunth.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Hing/Asafetida.
- Get of For the Red Chilli Garlic Chutney.
- Take 20 of Dried red chilies.
- Get 1 cup of Hot water.
- Make ready 3 cloves of Garlic medium-sized.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of For the Potato Masala.
- Take 5 medium of Potatoes boiled & mashed.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Dabeli masala powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of Khajur imli chutney.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Pomegranate.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, finely choppe.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cilantro/Coriander leaves.
- Get of Other Ingredients.
- Get 8 of Pavs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Masala peanuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of Nylon sev.
- Take of Butter – For Toasting the Dabeli.
Instructions to make #Dabeli:
- Combine dates, jaggery, and tamarind in a sauce pot. Add salt, red chilli powder, saunthpowder, and hing. Add water and bring the chutney to a boil. Let it simmer for 7-8 minutes or until the dates and tamarind softens. The sweetness of dates would mingle in the chutney and it's pulp would taste bland. Turn the heat off. Let the chutney cool a bit till it’s safe to handle..
- Strain the chutney to separate the pulp from the juices. Date and tamarind chutney for dabeli is ready. Store it in an airtight bottle until you wish to use it. It stays fresh for a week..
- For red chilli garlic chutney Add hot water to dried red chilies. Cover and let them rest for about half an hour. Transfer the red chilies along with the water to the wet grinder. Add the garlic and salt as well. Grind the ingredients to the chutney that’s almost smooth. There should be some bits of the red chilies and seeds for the texture. Red chilli and garlic chutney for dabeli is ready..
- For potatoes masala Heat the oil in a pan or pot. Add the mashed potatoes to it..
- Add the dabeli masala powder, and salt. Now add tamarind and dates chutney. Mix well to get a smooth, soft mixture..
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Then turn off the flame and let the potato masala cool. Remove the potato masala onto a plate..
- Spread it and smoothen it using the back of the spoon. Garnish the potato masala generously with pomegranate seeds. Also, sprinkle some chopped onion and cilantro.
- To assemble the dabeli, keep all the elements at hand; red chilli garlic chutney, khajur imli chutney, potato masala, masala peanuts, pav, and nylon sev. Slice a pav so that you can flip it open. Apply some red chilli garlic chutney on both sides. Then apply dates and tamarind chutney on both sides. Close the pav for a moment as you do so, holding the spoon in between, so that the pav absorbs the chutney we’ll..
- Apply a spoonful of dabeli potato masala. Add some masala peanuts to the dabeli. Apply some more potato masala to seal the peanuts within. Gently close the pav. Do not squeeze it. Coat the sides of the dabeli with nylon sev..
- Brush the tawa with a little butter and toast the dabeli until it’s crispy on both sides. Add pomegranate seeds.Make the remaining dabelis the same way.Dabeli is ready. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food #dabeli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!