Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fluffy egg and shrimp chili stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy egg and shrimp chili stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry:
- Take 300 grams of Shrimp (frozen).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 of Finely chopped green onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fluffy Egg and Shrimp Chili Stir-Fry:
- Finely chop the onions, ginger, and carrots..
- Sauce: Mix ketchup, soy sauce, 100ml water, sake, and a pinch of salt and pepper together..
- Unthaw the shrimp, drain well, and mix together with 1 teaspoon of sake, a pinch of salt, and 1 teaspoon of katakuriko..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add the shrimp from Step 3, cook about 80% done and take them out on a plate..
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the same pan as the shrimp, sauté the onions, ginger, and carrots until aromatic..
- After sautéing in Step 5, add the sauce from Step 2, and bring to a gentle boil..
- Add the shrimp you removed in Step 4 into the pan from Step 6, boil over strong medium heat until it thickens to make shrimp chili, and turn off the heat..
- Put a bit of oil into a separate pan, warm it up, add a bit of salt to the whisked eggs, and pour it all at once into the pan..
- Once the eggs have half-cooked, add the shrimp chili from step 7, quickly stir together, and divide into 4 equal portions. Garnish on top with sprouts..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy egg and shrimp chili stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!