Chinese-style Shrimp and Cucumber Salt Stir-Fry.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese-style shrimp and cucumber salt stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese-style Shrimp and Cucumber Salt Stir-Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chinese-style Shrimp and Cucumber Salt Stir-Fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese-style shrimp and cucumber salt stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-style Shrimp and Cucumber Salt Stir-Fry:
- Get 2 of Cucumbers.
- Get 3 cm of ★Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- Make ready 1 cm of ★Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil to cook the cucumber.
- Get of For the shrimp.
- Get 350 grams of Shrimp.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil for the shrimp.
Instructions to make Chinese-style Shrimp and Cucumber Salt Stir-Fry:
- Chop the cucumber into fourths, then slice lengthwise to make 4 sticks. Chop the leek and ginger finely..
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry briefly. Mix in the katakuriko..
- Heat the shrimp with lots of oil over medium high heat. Transfer from the pan and set aside..
- Add more oil to the pan until you have 1.5 tablespoons worth. Stir-fry the ★ ingredients briefly over high heat. Add cucumbers, salt, and chicken stock powder. Stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Put the shrimp back into the pan, and stir-fry again for 30 seconds to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese-style shrimp and cucumber salt stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!