Beef steak with bell peppers. Pepper steak – simply the best recipe! This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out!
Stir in the oyster sauce mixture; cook until thoroughly heated. This was an okay recipe, nothing spectacular. Instead of red pepper, I did water chestnut and also coated the steak in corn starch.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef steak with bell peppers. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pepper steak – simply the best recipe! This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out!
Beef steak with bell peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Beef steak with bell peppers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef steak with bell peppers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak with bell peppers:
- Prepare 1 of Ribeye steak.
- Take Pinch of sea salt and ground pepper.
- Get 1 Table spoon of butter.
- Take 1 of green or red bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Table spoons of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 Sprigs of Rosemary (dried or fresh).
If I didn't add some hot. Steak with Pesto and chargrilled capsicum and homemade flatbread. When you invest in a good quality cut of beef, I think you should respect it and keep it simple. I know some purists prefer to eat a great steak with nothing more than salt and pepper as seasoning.
Instructions to make Beef steak with bell peppers:
- Defrost the beef until room temperature, marinade the meat with chopped rosemary(or use dry one). Rub with olive oils, sea salt and ground pepper.
- Heat up iron or pan until it get some smoke. The pan needs to be very hot. Grill the steak with high heat. Each side for 2 minutes.
- Before finished grilling, put butter on top and let it melt into steak. Then rest the steak on the cutting board for 3 minutes.
- For bell peppers, use the same pan, put olive oil. Wait until pan is warm. Stir fry until bell peppers are soft..
- Season bell peppers with salt and ground peppers.
- Serve steak and bell peppers with mustard sauce.
This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. Tender Strips of beef stir fried with peppers and onions with a delicious Asian style sauce. A super simple pepper steak dinner that can be on your dinner table in. Colorful bell peppers stir-fried with tender beef and sweet onion join together in a beefy sauce for topping hot rice. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef steak with bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!