Stuffed Bell Peppers. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed bell peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Bell Peppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed bell peppers using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Prepare 6 of large bell peppers.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground turkey (or meat of your choice).
- Prepare 2 cups of rice, cooked (one I use pictured).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes with peppers, drained.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Olive oil to sautee.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of good dash of "Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning".
For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make. Bell peppers provide a very nice vibrant color to any dish. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook Rice and set aside..
- Cut tops off of bell peppers and remove seeds. Trim bottom of bell peppers evenly if they don't sit flat..
- Add bell peppers to boiling water, boil for 5 minutes. Remove and place upside down on paper towel to dry..
- In a large skillet add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Sautee until tender. Add turkey and cook thoroughly. Don't forget to dash in some Slap Ya Momma seasoning for that good spicy kick!.
- Add diced tomatoes, cooked rice (2 cups), and 1/2 of cheese in skillet with turkey. Mix until blended..
- Stuff those peppers!.
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins.
- Add remaining cheese and bake additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fun way just to do that. The fillings for stuffed peppers are limited only by the cook's imagination. The filling might be a Instead of standard bell peppers, use colorful mini bell peppers with the meat or vegetable filling of. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers One Ingredient Chef. Vegan Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers Exploring Healthy Foods.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!