Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and mushroom sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and mushroom sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and mushroom sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and mushroom sub recipe. To make chicken and mushroom sub you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and mushroom sub:
- Take 1 kg of Chicken Fillets(cubed).
- Provide 1/2 punnet of Mushrooms(sliced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Use of Masala.
- Provide of Cheese (grated).
- Provide of Mushroom and cheese Cook in Sauce.
- Get of BBQ spice.
- Use of Garlic, Ginger and Chilli.
- You need of Assorted Sauces.
- Take of White sauce.
- Take of Tomatoes and lettuce (sliced or cubed).
- You need of Lettuce.
- Provide of Oil.
- Take of Potatoes (cut up in chips).
- Prepare of Footlong roll.
Steps to make Chicken and mushroom sub:
- In a pot/pan slowly cook Fillets in oil till soft and tender. Add spices and cook slowly till cooked through. Remove from heat..
- Fry chips till golden brown. Spice chips as desired. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix assorted sauces together till all mixed in and thick..
- Add sauces to chicken, slowly cooking sauce in. Add in mushrooms, cook in chicken marinade till thick and saucy..
- In a jug mix mushroom and cheese sauce with white sauce in boiling water. Add to the chicken and mushroom..
- Slit roll in centre, layer the chips then spread the cooked chicken and mushroom over, spread tomatoes and lettuce evenly over, spread the grated cheese. Thinly slice tomatoes and spread over cheese. Garnish with black pepper and salt..
If you find this Chicken and mushroom sub recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.