Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become better. And now you know it can help improve your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese oyako don (chicken & egg on rice) recipe. You can cook japanese oyako don (chicken & egg on rice) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice):
- Provide 2 bowls of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 100 grams of Chicken Breast or Thigh.
- You need 1/4 pieces of Onion.
- Use 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare As needed of Spring Onion.
- Provide of <Soup>.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice):
- Cut the chicken into small bite size. Slice the onion in 1-2mm thick..
- Heat the frying pan and stir fry the chicken and the onion about 1 minute. (Quickly cook the chicken on both side).
- Put in Soup ingredients in the frying pan and heat to boil. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes with a lid..
- Stir in the beaten egg. Cover immediately with the lid and turn the heat to low. Steam for 30 seconds and the turn off the heat..
- Dish onto the rice and sprinkle little pieces of spring onion on top..
If you find this Japanese Oyako Don (Chicken & Egg on Rice) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.