Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shio Koji Lemon Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shio Koji Lemon Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shio koji lemon hot pot recipe. To cook shio koji lemon hot pot you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shio Koji Lemon Hot Pot:
- Provide 3 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 3 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take 1400 ml of Kombu based dashi stock (I used a ready-made scallop stock).
- You need 1 of half a head Napa cabbage.
- Provide 1 of Leafy greens such as mizuna, chrysanthemum greens, etc..
- Provide 1 of Various mushrooms – shiitake, enoki, eringi, shimeji, etc..
- Get 1 of Green onion.
- Use 1 of Cod, shrimp, and other seafood that you like.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Shio Koji Lemon Hot Pot:
- Put the kombu dashi into an earthenware pot. Add the shio-koji, sake, and light soy sauce, and bring to a boil..
- Starting with the vegetables that take longest to cook (the stems of the napa cabbage, etc.), put the hot pot items into the pot. Once you've added everything else in, lay the lemon slices on top, and let it simmer gently..
- Once the fish and vegetables have cooked through, add the lemon juice, quickly simmer just a little more, and it's done..
- The broth is already a little salty, so you can eat this just as it is. Or, if you prefer, enjoy it seasoned with a little extra lemon and soy sauce..
- It's convenient to have bottled organic lemon juice stored in your fridge..
If you find this Shio Koji Lemon Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.