Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted bell pepper sauce over pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted bell pepper sauce over pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta:
- Make ready of Pasta———–.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Sauce————-.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of roasted Bell pepper sauce see my recipe.
- Make ready of Eggs————-.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Make ready As needed of water for boiling eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Take of Garnish———.
- Take 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce over Pasta:
- Boil the pasta till done..
- Boil the eggs. Let cool and peel. Slice eggs into quarters. Sprinkle with dill weed. Set aside..
- Drain and mix well with butter, parsley, salt, and the pasta..
- Plate the pasta and top with sauce. Add the egg quarters on top of sauce. Sprinkle with some dill weed and parsley flakes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted bell pepper sauce over pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!