Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy anything goes steam-cooked hot pot recipe. You can have easy anything goes steam-cooked hot pot using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot:
- Provide 1/4 of Cabbage or napa cabbage.
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Use 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork or chicken.
- You need 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- Get 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 each of Onion or Japanese leek.
- Use 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
Steps to make Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot:
- Place a colander in the bottom of a pot, and pour in 200 ml of water (just enough not to immerse the colander)..
- Add the ingredients once they are cut..
- Cover the top with slices of meat. The meat won't stick together if you arrange the slices in a way that doesn't overlap..
- Cover with a lid and steam-cook over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Once the meat and the tougher ingredients are cooked through, it's done..
- Our family likes ponzu sauce, but you can use any dipping sauce you like..
- User "Deleku" made this dish using a steamer. Of course it's perfect to make in a steamer..
If you find this Easy Anything Goes Steam-Cooked Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.