Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate vanilla cake recipe. You can cook chocolate vanilla cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Vanilla Cake:
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 3 sticks of unsalted butter (room temperatures).
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- Use 1 1/2 of whole milk.
- Take 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Take 3/4 cups of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of black coffee.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 4 sticks of butter (room temperatured).
- You need 4 cups of powders sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use 1/4 of heavy cream.
Steps to make Chocolate Vanilla Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter 3 (8-inch) round cake pans and line with parchment paper. In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or use a hand-held mixer) beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. With the mixer on low, beat in the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Add the greek yoghurt and vanilla and beat until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with the mixer on low, alternating with the milk and ending with flour until just combined..
- Remove 1/3 of the batter (about 3 cups) and spread in 1 of the prepared cake pans. Set aside..
- To the remaining batter, beat in the cocoa powder and coffee. Divide the chocolate batter evenly between 2 cake pans. Transfer all 3 cakes to the oven and bake 25-30 minutes, until the tops are just set and no longer wiggly in the center. Remove and let cool five minutes, then run a knife around the edges of the pan and turn the cakes out onto a cooling rack. Cover and let the cakes cool completely before assembling..
- To make the frosting. Beat the butter and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer until the butter is light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat until combined. Remove 1 cup of the vanilla frosting and set aside.To the remaining frosting, add the cocoa powder and cream and whip the frosting for 2-4 minutes more or until light and fluffy..
- Place a chocolate layer on a plate or cake stand and spread the top with chocolate frosting. Place the vanilla cake on top and spread with vanilla frosting. Add the final chocolate layer and frost the top and sides of the cake with chocolate frosting. If desired, you can alternate between chocolate and vanilla frosting to create a marbled, swirled look. Slice and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Vanilla Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.