Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked beans with bell pepper and bacon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked beans with bell pepper and bacon using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon:
- Prepare 55 ounces of canned baked beans.
- Prepare 12 ounces of bacon.
- Get 1/2 of large bell pepper, green.
Instructions to make Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the bell pepper add to the beans..
- Mix. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan..
- Slice the bacon into 1-1/2 pieces and lay atop the beans..
- Bake in oven till bacon is done about an hour..
- Let rest 10 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked beans with bell pepper and bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!