Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pork loin chop, sweet potato chips & sautéed vegetables. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork loin chop, sweet potato chips & sautéed vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables:
- Make ready 3 tbsps of olive oil.
- Take 2 of pork chops.
- Get 250 g of sweet potato, washed, skin left on and cut into chips (or chunks if preferred).
- Make ready 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of large spring onions, in small slices including the greenery.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, sliced.
- Take 1 of pepper, deseeded and sliced. I used a red pepper but green or yellow are fine.
- Get 200 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get of Salt and black pepper.
- Get of Smoked paprika.
Steps to make Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables:
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 7 or electric equivalent. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil over the sweet potato chips, “roll” them to cover lightly with oil, sprinkle them with smoked paprika and put in oven. They should take 30-35 minutes. Check after 15-20 minutes, turning the chips..
- Put all the prepared vegetables into a sauté pan, drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, season lightly, lightly sprinkle with smoked paprika and cook over a hot hob for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, then reduce to a medium heat, continuing to stir until the vegetables are cooked but not too soft. About 20-25 minutes in total..
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a frying pan and put on high heat. Quickly sear either side of the chops, then reduce to a fast medium heat and fry until the pork is cooked, around 20-25 minutes in total. Turn the chops after around 10 minutes. Periodically move the chops with a spatula to avoid sticking..
- Serve onto hot plates..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork loin chop, sweet potato chips & sautéed vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!