Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, best homemade buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook best homemade buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Get 1/4 cup of Sweetener (sugar, stevia, etc.).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/3 cup of oil (coconut or canola).
- Take 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Best Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Mix the 1.5 c of milk and 1 tbsp vinegar..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl leaving a cavity in the center to pour wet ingredients into later..
- Add the eggs and oil to the dry ingredients bowl..
- Turn on stovetop to heat skillet..
- Finally add the milk/vinegar mix and 1 tsp vanilla extract and mix.
- Specialize: add more milk if you want thinner pancakes. Add blueberries or other fruits if you want. I sometimes cook a few cakes, then add fruit so people can choose :-)..
- Cook on side one until bubbles are on surface and edges are dry, then flip..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food best homemade buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!