Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers. Just like Grandma made, these Stuffed Bell Pepper Cups will make you smile! I use ground beef, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, spices, vegetables and. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Tim and I couldn't stop ourselves from eating. But there was no guilt, the. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's meat stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Just like Grandma made, these Stuffed Bell Pepper Cups will make you smile! I use ground beef, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, spices, vegetables and. Lightly stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's meat stuffed bell peppers using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Get 8 of EX LG Colored Bell Peppers [any type].
- Prepare of ● For The Bell Meat Filling [mix well].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of 80/20 Raw Hamburger Meat.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Sweet Vidalia Onion [fine minced].
- Take 2 Cups of White Long Grain Rice [regular or minute rice].
- Make ready 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Canned Tomatoes [drained – or, more with basil & oregeno included within can].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 of Fresh Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Zucchini [fine diced].
- Take 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of ● For The Bell Toppings / Garnishments.
- Make ready to taste of Parmasean Mozzarella Or Cheddar Cheese.
- Take to taste of Dried Parsley [garnish – for color].
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt [garnish].
- Take as needed of Fresh Basil [garnish].
- Get as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling Stuffed peppers include vegetable, starch, and meat, so they really are a meal in themselves. We usually serve them a lightly dressed green salad or. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Slice 1/4 of your bell peppers off leaving a deep crevasse or large hollow tub in the center. You'll want your bell peppers large and wells deep. De-seed peppers but leave stems on. Reserve your small 1/4 bell pepper slices and fine mince them to add to your meat mixture..
- Fine mince your onion..
- Pictured: Zucchini. Peel and fine mince..
- Mix everything in the ●Meat Filling section well. Pack your raw meat mixture in your bell peppers tightly. Top with everything in the ●Toppings / Garnishments section to taste. Don't bake cress parsley and basil. Reserve those for garnish..
- Bake at 400° for 50 to 60 minutes covered tightly in tinfoil..
- Use an easy brand like Minute Rice for absolute ease..
- Or, make your rice from scratch. Just make sure to fully rinse your rice of starch in a tight strainer until water runs clear before boiling..
- These also make for excellent work or school lunches. 😆.
- Serve with a chilly wedge salad and fresh buttered bread. Enjoy!.
It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just Return beef mixture to skillet, then stir in cooked rice and diced tomatoes. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fiesta in your mouth! The vibrant colors of this dish will pull you in, but the flavors will make you stay. The juice from the peppers seeps into the meat and keeps it nice and juicy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's meat stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!