Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stroganoff recipe. You can cook stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stroganoff:
- Use 1 lb of chopped ribeye.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced mushroom.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Provide 2 T of butter.
- Take 2-4 T of flour.
- Use 2 cups of beef broth.
- Use 1/2-2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Provide of Oil for browning beef.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of egg noodles.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Stroganoff:
- Throw some oil in a skillet. Let it get hot. Add chopped ribeye and cook until almost done. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In pot, boil generous amount of salted water. Add noodles and cook while finished the stroganoff..
- In same pan, add butter, mushrooms, and onions. Cook until almost done..
- Add broth and flour. Whisk until combined. Let simmer for a few minutes Until thickensd..
- Add sour cream..
- Add beef. Cook for 2-3 additional minutes insuring meat has cooked through..
- Drain noodles once cooked, add to pan. Mix and serve. Or you can serve over noodles..
with this recipe it is critical that the beef is sliced very thinly. To make this easier, place the steak flat in the freezer for half an hour to an hour, until firmed but not frozen through. After slicing allow the meat to return to room temperature before cooking. Stroganoff sauce is a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with flour. It's flavoured with mustard and has mushrooms in it.
If you find this Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.