Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spring Roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring roll recipe. To cook spring roll you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Roll:
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil divided.
- You need 8 cups of napa cabbage sliced thinly.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of carrots sliced thinly.
- You need 8 ounces of bamboo shoots sliced thinly.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mirin.
- Provide 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Get 24 of 8" square spring roll wrappers.
- Use of canola oil for frying.
Steps to make Spring Roll:
- Add half the canola oil to a large heavy skillet on medium high heat and add in the napa cabbage cooking 8-10 minutes while stirring until almost all the liquid it releases has cooked off..
- Add in the garlic, carrots and bamboo shoots and cook for 1 minute while stirring before adding in the mirin, soy sauce and sesame oil and stirring again then let filling cool completely..
- Mix cornstarch with 2 tbsp of water..
- Lay out the spring roll wrapper, brush cornstarch slurry around the edges to moisten and add about 2 tablespoons of filling in a long rectangle shape, folding in from the sides and rolling the wrappers closed tightly..
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a dutch oven to 325 degrees and fry the spring rolls until golden brown.
- It's ready..
If you find this Spring Roll recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.