American-style Buttermilk Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, american-style buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
American-style Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. American-style Buttermilk Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have american-style buttermilk pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make American-style Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Make ready 50 grams of Milk.
- Make ready 3 grams of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 20 grams of Cornstarch.
- Take 4 grams of Baking powder.
- Make ready 30 grams of Egg.
- Get 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 20 grams of Yogurt.
Instructions to make American-style Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Add the lemon juice to the milk (don't stir) and microwave at 600 W for 50 seconds. Let cool..
- Add the sugar to the egg and mix with a whisk..
- Add the dry ingredients and stir..
- Add the milk from Step 1 and mix..
- Lastly, mix in the yogurt..
- Thoroughly warm up a frying pan!.
- Prepare a damp towel! Place the frying pan on the towel and after it sizzles, wait 3 seconds before pouring in the pancake mix..
- Cook for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat (until they begin to bubble), flip them over and cook for another 1-2 minutes to finish..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food american-style buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!