Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can truly make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stroganoff recipe. You can have stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stroganoff:
- Use 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of sirloin steak.
- Use 1 lb of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 12 of bullion cubes.
Steps to make Stroganoff:
- In a large sauce skillet add meat, Worcestershire sauce and crush bullion down add bullion and simmer until meat is browned..
- add onion and mushroom cook until meat is done and the sauce is burned down.
- add cream cheese and let it melt down then add sour cream let cook for about 20 more minutes on medium to high heat so sauce bubbles and sour cream cooks off. if sauce still tastes like sour cream add one more bullion cube crushed.
- serve over noodles and enjoy this bomb meal..
with this recipe it is critical that the beef is sliced very thinly. To make this easier, place the steak flat in the freezer for half an hour to an hour, until firmed but not frozen through. After slicing allow the meat to return to room temperature before cooking. Stroganoff sauce is a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with flour. It's flavoured with mustard and has mushrooms in it.
If you find this Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.