Chicken and Bell Peppers.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken and bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken and Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Bell Peppers:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, cubed.
- Get 2 of medium bell peppers, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Get 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce, low sodium.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch (mix with 1 1/2 tsp water prior to adding).
Instructions to make Chicken and Bell Peppers:
- heat oil in large skillet, brown chicken.
- Add bell peppers and onion, cook until veggies are tender.
- Add sauces and herbs, when bubbly add cornstarch and simmer until sauce thickens.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken and bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!