Stuffed Bell Pepper. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed bell pepper. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Bell Pepper is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Bell Pepper is something that I have loved my entire life.
Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have stuffed bell pepper using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Pepper:
- Make ready of Bell Peppers.
- Make ready of Onion.
- Make ready 2 box of White Rice.
- Make ready 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Season Salt.
- Get of Tomato Paste.
These easy Stuffed Bell Peppers are a hearty but healthy comfort food from my childhood that is family approved and can be made ahead for an easy weeknight meal. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fun way just to do that. Amazing Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers is so easy to prepare and flavorful. Colorful bell peppers stuffed with brown rice and lentils, topped with marina sauce and vegan cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Pepper:
- Chop stem and top of bell pepper separately.
- Remove seeds from the bell peppers.
- Boil pot of water then add bell peppers. Once bell peppers added turn off stove and place lid on top of pot..
- Cook ground beef, chopped onions, tops of the bell pepper in a pan on medium heat. Mix well..
- Cook rice in separate pan. Do not add salt..
- Add salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce as needed to taste (if you don't have worcestershire sauce garlic powder or season salt will do great as well) to ground beef. Mix well..
- Once rice is done add cooked rice to ground beef pan. Pour tomato paste and mix..
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Apply a thin layer of ground beef and rice mixture to bottom of a baking pan..
- Take the bell peppers out of the pot and cut in half long ways, vertically. Careful hot..
- Lay bell pepper on top of mixture in the baking pan. Then stuff with the rest of the ground beef and rice mixture..
- Put in the oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane. Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies. Stuffed with a savory mixture of beef and buckwheat, these peppers are sure to satisfy. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce and seasonings. You can use any color of bell peppers that you like in this stuffed pepper recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed bell pepper recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!