Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Tetrazzini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tetrazzini recipe. You can cook chicken tetrazzini using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tetrazzini:
- Get 1 1/2 packages of 16 oz ronco spaghetti.
- You need 1 of fully-cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10¾oz).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (additional parmesan for garnish).
- You need 1 can of of mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Tetrazzini:
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces; skin and bones discarded..
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain in a colander..
- While pasta is draining, in the same saucepan, combine chicken, cream of mushroom soup, milk and mushrooms (optional). Cook, stirring frequently over medium heat until hot..
- Stir in ⅔ cup shredded Parmesan cheese..
- Add spaghetti and toss gently to blend, if desired garnish with additional Parmesan cheese..
Stir in sherry, chicken, mushrooms and spaghetti. Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle cheese evenly over the top. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper and, working in batches, cook, turning as needed, until. How to Make Chicken Tetrazzini This pasta dish is so simple and doesn't take too much to prep. Begin by cooking up your pasta according to package instructions.
If you find this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.