Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also include fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In addition before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can have beef stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- You need 1.5 pounds of beef.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of flour, more to powder the beef.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of half & half cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of instant rice.
- Get 0.5 tsp of paprika.
- Get 0.2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2.5 cups of water.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice the beef into thin stripes.
- Add a significant amount of salt and pepper..
- Coat the beef stripes with flour.
- Fry the stripes until they're golden then take off heat.
- Finely chop the onion and saute it until slightly caramelized, then add the minced garlic. Stir.
- Add tomato sauce, flour, paprika, and nutmeg. Stir until even.
- Add beef slices to the mix, then gradually add water while stirring to avoid clumping the flour.
- Raise heat until it starts to boil, then turn heat down, cover, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cream and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Start preparing rice 13 minutes after adding water. Boil 2 cups of water and add 2 cups of rice. Turn off heat and cover for 5 minutes.
Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan. Pour in beef stock and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Mix the paprika, lemon zest, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper together, and use to dust the beef. In a large frying pan over a medium-low heat, fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until softened. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms and butter, sautéing until the mushrooms are golden brown, then tip onto a plate Stroganoff sauce is a sour cream gravy made with beef broth that's thickened with flour.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.