Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. You can cook cambozola and mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- You need 1-1 oz. of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 lb of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Use 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Take 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Provide 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Use 2 cups of cold water.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 100 g of cambozola, rind removed.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
If you find this Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.