Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oatmeal buttermilk pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oatmeal buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Get 2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (plain or all-purpose).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of oil.
- Make ready 2 medium of eggs (beaten).
Instructions to make Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes:
- Combine oatmeal, soda & buttermilk. Let stand (at least) 5 minutes..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & sugar. Add to oatmeal..
- Mix oil & eggs into the oatmeal mixture..
- Stir only until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Cook on griddle or skillet over medium heat and ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oatmeal buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!