Stellar Stuffed Bell Peppers. She frequently requests that I make them again, and once when I was out of town she ate them for four meals straight. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal.
Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stellar stuffed bell peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
She frequently requests that I make them again, and once when I was out of town she ate them for four meals straight. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal.
Stellar Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Stellar Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stellar stuffed bell peppers using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stellar Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Take 1 cup of dry instant rice (2 cups when prepared).
- Take 3 large of bell peppers – any color, we like red for these.
- Make ready 1 lb of lean ground beef (lighter option: ground turkey).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Take 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Get 3 slice of cheese of your choice (we like Colby Jack or pepper jack).
They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). It's essentially meatloaf stuffed into bell peppers and baked in. All is quiet on the moving front.
Instructions to make Stellar Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Prepare instant rice to package directions. When done set aside for later..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, make sure water is deep enough to cover peppers. This is to parboil your peppers which helps get them nice and soft in the oven, without becoming mushy or overcooking the filling..
- While waiting on water to boil cut tops off peppers. Use tops (without stems) to chop and reserve 2tbs for later. Remove seeds and clean up insides of peppers. If your peppers can't "stand up straight" trim the bottoms just enough to create a flat surface without cutting a hole through the bottom. Then, fill a large bowl with ice and water (this is their "ice bath")..
- Gently place peppers in boiling water, submerging completely. Let boil for 1-2 minutes. Gently use a slotted spoon or tongs to remove peppers from boiling water, allowing excess water to drain back into pot, and transfer to the prepared ice bath immediately, submerging completely, to stop the cooking process..
- Remove peppers from ice bath. Set aside upside down on paper towels to drain. Meanwhile preheat your oven to 375°F and make your filling..
- Heat a large sauce pan over medium heat (to save dishes I just use the pot I boil the peppers in even though it's a little bigger than needed). Add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped peppers and chopped onion. Cook until just tender, about 2 minutes..
- Add ground beef, salt and pepper to pot. Brown ground beef, breaking up into fine pieces while cooking. When cooked through, turn off heat, drain in colander (do not rinse) and return to pan..
- Stir into meat the dry oregano, garlic powder, can of tomato soup and cayenne pepper. Mix until incorporated then gently fold in cooked rice. Taste mixture and adjust salt and pepper to taste..
- Place bell peppers in a casserole dish open end up. Fill each to "heaping" with meat and rice mixture, packing it into the cavity as you go..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, place one slice of cheese on top of each pepper and return to oven for 5-10 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Alteration: Swap the cheese for a swirl of ketchup covering the tops for a dairy free option! Put this on BEFORE baking and extend time to 25-30 minutes (the total time you would bake when using cheese)..
The trucks have been unloaded, furniture placed in the appropriate rooms · Stuffed Green Peppers with Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, and Parmesan are one of my earliest and most popular recipes for stuffed peppers. Stuffed bell peppers are delicious and can be served as appetizers or as a side dish. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy! For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make. Cajun Stuffed Bell Peppers Strength And Sunshine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stellar stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!