Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stuffed mexican vegetarian bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed mexican vegetarian bell peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers:
- Make ready 6 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spanish Rice.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Get 1 packages of Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- Make ready 1 can of Black Beans (Drained).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Corn (Drained).
Instructions to make Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers:
- Preheat Oven to 385.
- Hollow out the bell peppers and clean the inside..
- In a bowl mix Spanish rice, Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles, Black Beans, Green Chile and Salsa..
- Stuff bell peppers with mixture.
- Bake at 385 for 35 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top them off 15 minutes before they are finished..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stuffed mexican vegetarian bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!