Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. You can have low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Use 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
The classic lunch of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich gets an upgrade with roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs in the soup, and a warm grilled sandwich with two kinds of Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Good News for Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup Fans in Cincinnati. Tomato Pesto Soup with Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Pin the Tomato Basil Soup recipe for later. Disclosure: This post was commissioned by Cirio, however, as always, all opinions are truthful and I would never endorse a.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.