Delicious Tamarind Shrimp Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, delicious tamarind shrimp soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious Tamarind Shrimp Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Delicious Tamarind Shrimp Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious tamarind shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Tamarind Shrimp Soup:
- Take 1 lb of raw, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Take 1 packages of of bean thread or rice noodles, follow cooking instructions on package.
- Take 3/4 packages of tamarind powder, paste works too.
- Make ready 1 large of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of bundle of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 5 of green onions, chopped, both white and green parts.
- Take 1 of fresh lime, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeno, deseeded and sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of stir fry sauce to marinade shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Take 1 of olive oil to cook shrimp.
- Take 1 bunch of of bean fresh sprouts (optional).
- Take 1 of sprinkle finished soup with sesame seeds.
Steps to make Delicious Tamarind Shrimp Soup:
- In a bowl, add cleaned shrimp, diced tomato, chopped garlic, tbs. olive oil, stir fry sauce and seasonings.
- In a pot, add 5 or so cups of water, tamarind powder, a squeeze of sriracha chili sauce(optional), add a tsp. of salt and place over low heat.
- Be sure to taste broth, make sure it's not watery, and has a good tamarind flavour.
- Cook noodles according to package, they should be springy and have a slight chew to them, rinse with cool water and set aside..
- In a pan, cook the shrimp mixture over medium heat. The tomatoes will break down and make the mixture watery, you want this to happen, it will become part of the broth. Cook until shrimp are done about 5 minutes..
- In a bowl, add your noodles. Then add your shrimp with some of the tomato juice. Pour the tamarind broth about half way up the bowl. Top with the fresh cilantro, jalapeno, green onions, bean sprouts and lime..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food delicious tamarind shrimp soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!