Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe. You can cook orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- Provide 100 g of Orzo.
- Use 30 g of feta, diced into 1-2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 20 g of shred fennel.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fennel seed, toasted and lightly crushed.
- You need 30 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 2 of strips shaved orange skin.
- Use 200 g of tin chopped tomato.
- You need 350 ml of gosh stock.
- Prepare 200 g of raw shell-off prawns.
- Prepare 10 g of basil leave, shredded.
Steps to make Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- Mix the feta, 1/8 tsp of chili flake, 2 tsp of fennel seed and 1 table spoons of oil. Set aside while cooking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan on medium high heat. Put orzo, salt and pepper. Stirring frequently for 3-4 mins until it’s golden- brown. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to the same heat and add one table spoon of oil, 1/8 tsp of chili flake and 1 tsp of fennel seed, garlic, and orange skin. Fry for 1 min then add tomatoes, stock half tsp of salt and plenty of pepper. Cook until boiling, then add the fried orzo. Put the cover on, then lower the heat to medium low to simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove the cover and cook for a further 1-2 mins, until the consistency is like a risotto. Stir the prawn for 3 mins until they are cooked. Stir the basil for 10 secs before turn off the heat.
- Serve with marinated feta sprinkle on top. Voilà ❤️.
It's easy to eat a lot of and is widely available. Mix tomatoes, feta, basil, olives, and green onions into orzo. Add pine nuts right before serving; toss. Cheese and seafood don't always play well together, but this iconic Greek dish is an exception—feta loves shrimp and vice versa. Drain, reserving ⅓ cup [⅔ cup] pasta cooking water.
If you find this Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.